June 17, 2013
* Practices continue this week with morning hours. Remember Fridays are at SU.
* Our next meet is Saturday, June 22 at Camp Hill. Swimmers need to be at Camp Hill by 7:45am for attemdance and warm-ups. The meet will begin at 8:30 and should conclude around 11:30am. Sign up for this meet online by Wednesday!
* Directions: 81N to exit 59 (581). Take the exit for 15N to Camp Hill. Follow 15N for about 1.5 miles to the pool (on your left) just beyond 25th St.
* Following the meet, we'll be having a team lunch at Arooga's on 15 (about 2 minutes from the pool). Interested families can add their number attending to the comment section of the online entry. Please also do this by Wednesday so I may communicate estimated numbers to their management.
* Amazing team effort with the chicken BBQ sale! Buying, selling, volunteering, bake sale, also contributed to over 600 dinners being sold. Fantastic work, everyone!!!
* Go to Goose Brothers Ice Cream Wednesday. They are donating 50% of the day's profit to SAC. No coupons, passwords, or secret handshakes necessary! Just go and eat some delicious ice cream!!!
* I've been asked about more private lesson opportunities. Interested families may click here to schedule a time at SU during the early afternoon or evening.
* July 2 is a great day of fast swimming for us at the Carlisle Invite! Be sure to sign up this week as we go for our 4th team title!!!