July 1, 2013
* Another incredible meet Saturday! It came down to the final event, with our girls 15 & over free relay clinching a 511-507 victory over Red Lion. The meet was filled with close races, back and forth action, and our kids were phenomenal at cheering on their teammates. Congrats!!!
* NO practice on Thursday due to the Independence Day holiday. We have regular practice Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week. Friday's practice will be at the high school this week.
* The Carlisle Invitational is tomorrow! 10 & under swimmers should arrive by 12:45pm. We will warm-up at 1:00pm with a 2:00pm start. 11 & overs should arrive by 4:45pm for a 5pm warm-up and a 6pm meet start. If any families have EZ up tents please bring them along! We end up with a small SHIP village with all of our kids competing, and the shade is a huge help. Also, be sure to bring sunblock, water, snacks, extra towels, and tinted goggles.
Directions: 81N to the Hanover Street (Rt 34) exit. Make a right on to Rt 34. Just past Chili's, make another right onto Rolling Drive. At the first stop sign, turn left and the pool entrance will be on your right.
We will need parent volunteers to help send the swimmers to the seeding area. If you are able to help, just let me know when you arrive.
* Our next dual meet is this Saturday at home against Cumberland Valley. Similar to the Lion meet, swimmers need to be dressed and on deck by 7:45a for warm-ups. Please check in with me when you arrive. Be sure to enter this meet online by Wednesday night!
* Private lessons at SU may be scheduled here.