July 11, 2013
Swimmers & families –
This Saturday is a very exciting meet for us - the very first time we are hosting our own meet!
Because we are hosting the meet at Middletown High School, volunteers to help setup beforehand and clean up after the meet are critical to making this run smoothly. We greatly appreciate everyone's assistance.
- * The meet is at Middletown High School.
- * Please arrive by 6:55 (unless you are scheduled to arrive at 6:15 for meet setup).
- * Please have your swimmers check in with the coaches and sign-in volunteers as soon as you arrive so we know they are there.
- * Warm-ups are 7:05-7:25 (we go first as the home team).
- * S&T officials meeting will be at 7:35 near the starter system.
- * Timers meeting will be at 7:45 near the starter system.
- * The meet will start at 8:00.
- * There is limited bleacher seating inside the building for spectators to watch events. The primary seating area will be the grassy field just outside of the main door to the pool. The picture below shows how the area will be set up.
- * Don’t forget your goggles and sunscreen. Even though it's an indoor meet, the majority of the time swimmers will be outdoors.
Good luck Barracudas!