September 16, 2013
* Modified practice schedule continues this week.
Push-off: Wed 6:30-7:30pm
Group 1: T/Th 6:30-7:30pm
Group 2/3: M/W/F 6:30-7:30pm
Group 4: M/T/Th/F 6:30-8:00pm
5/Varsity: M-F 6:30-8:00pm
MS/HS aged swimmers in groups 4, 5, Varsity may swim 3-4:30pm as well
* Tentative dual meet schedule being established. Here are dates we have set so far:
11/23: Home vs. Gettysburg
12/07: Away @ Big Spring
01/11: Away @ Mercersburg
02/01: Home vs. Aquatic Club of West Shore
* USA dual meets being added this week. This is a new concept where we will combine the team element of dual meets while swimming a different event list from our usual dual meets. These meets are sanctioned by USA Swimming and times achieved may be used to swim at USA Championship meets we attend. Teams we may schedule include Marauder Aquatics (Millersville), Collegiate Aquatics (Harrisburg), and Hershey.
* We will be submitting a bid to host our divisional championship meet on February 22. We hosted this meet two seasons ago and did a fantastic job! Stay tuned for more details on if our bid is accepted and committees that will be formed to plan this event!
* The entry deadline has passed for the WSY (10/4-6) and DST (10/26-27) meets. Once I receive confirmation of our entries, I'll post the events for swimmers attending.
* Entry information is available for the Central York (11/2-3) and Nittany Lion (11/8-10 @ Penn State) meets. Review the meet information and let me know if you have questions.
* Please take a moment to check your accounts to ensure that 1) your swimmers are "active" and visible in meet entry screens, 2) all meet results are showing up, and 3) that your swimmers have their middle name listed in their member profile. I'm going to be submitting our USA membership registrations this week for groups 3, 4, 5, and Varsity w/USA and want to make sure I have all of the correct information so that the memberships will be processed without error. Contact me with any errors, omissions, etc for your swimmers.
* What meets is your swimmer eligible for? Check out the attached meet schedule. Follow your child's practice group column on the schedule. Boxes marked with an "*" under your group indicate meets your swimmer may enter.
Thanks and have a great week!