September 30, 2013
* Modified practice schedule continues this week.
* There will be NO after school practice on Friday of this week as I will be at the distance session of the WSY meet.
* WSY meet this weekend. Warm-up and start times have been adjusted (see below). Swimmers should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their session's warm-up time. Admission on Saturday and Sunday is $5 and will include a program. Programs will be printed and circulated to spectators about 15 minutes before each session starts. Wi-fi will be available throughout the weekend for those wishing to use Meet Mobile for real-time results.
|Session 1 (Friday PM) |
at Messiah College
|Session 2 (Saturday AM) |
at CV High School
|Session 3 (Saturday PM)||
|Session 4 (Sunday AM)||
|Session 5 (Sunday PM)||
* The next meeting of the SAC Board of Directors will be Tuesday, October 8 at 7pm in room 44 at the high school.
* PRACTICE GROUP MEETINGS: In the past, we've had a general meeting for all parents at the start of the season. Since some info is more important to new families, some to returning families, and some to different training levels, we will be having Practice Group Information meetings. This will allow us to tailor the info in a more concise manner to each group. Group meetings will be as follows during group practice hours:
- Push-Off: Wednesday, October 9 at 6:30pm
- Group 2 and 3: Wednesday, October 9 at 7:00pm
- Group 1: Thursday, October 10 at 6:30pm
- Group 4, 5, Varsity: Thursday, October 10 at 7:00pm
* A note from the SAC Board of Directors: Bills are due to generate in the Team Unify website tonight at midnight. The SAC Treasurer has sent a friendly billing "summary" in email to review at your convenience. Please keep in mind that total membership dues are reflective of $50 registration per swimmer + remaining dues that are outlined in the registration packet under "Registration" at the right of the Team Unify website. The Board approve rates over the summer and this spreadsheet represents the remaining amount due after registration dues of $50.