October 8, 2013
* The next meeting of the SAC Board of Directors will be tonight, October 8 at 7pm in room 44 at the high school. All families are welcome and encouraged to attend! The meeting agenda is attached.
* PRACTICE GROUP MEETINGS: In the past, we've had a general meeting for all parents at the start of the season. Since some info is more important to new families, some to returning families, and some to different training levels, we will be having Practice Group Information meetings. This will allow us to tailor the info in a more concise manner to each group. Group meetings will be as follows during group practice hours:
- Push-Off: Wednesday, October 9 at 6:30pm
- Group 2 and 3: Wednesday, October 9 at 7:00pm
- Group 1: Thursday, October 10 at 6:30pm
- Group 4, 5, Varsity: Thursday, October 10 at 7:00pm
* Beginning next week, we will transition to our regular practice schedule. This will happen on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week.
* There is no practice next Monday, October 14, due to the school district being closed.
* Practice next Wednesday, October 16 will follow our modified schedule, as it is the final day of Swim School.
* WSY Meet Recap: We had 15 swimmers compete over the weekend at the West Shore YMCA meet. We saw some excellent early season racing and had a number of swimmers competing in events for the first time. Meet results have been uploaded to your family accounts. In all, our swimmers combined to post the following time standards:
- 13 B times
- 21 BB times
- 4 A times
- 2 AA times
* After school practice times for level 4, 5, and Varsity will continue through October 18.
* Private Lessons for those seeking supplemental one-on-one work may be scheduled here.
* Entry confirmation for the Central York meet November 2-3 will be emailed to attending families this week.
* Our annual Blue and White meet will be held on Wednesday November 11. This will be an intrasquad meet featuring a similar event list to our league dual meets. More details will be available in the ocming weeks but mark your calendar now!
Thanks and have a great week!