November 18, 2013
* Regular practice schedule runs Monday-Friday of this week.
* Thank you to all who competed and volunteered at Wednesday's intrasquad meet! The kids seemed to enjoy the evening and had fun competing against one another! Our new swimmers got a solid feel for the atmosphere of a meet that helped calm some nerves at their meet Saturday!
* Our first dual meet for ALL team members will be this Saturday, November 23 at home against Gettysburg. Swimmers must be dressed and ready for attendance and warm-ups by 7:45am. Visit the events page to sign up for this meet. Also, be sure to sign up to volunteer on the same page! Thank you in advance for your help!!! I'll have event lists and a tentative program emailed out Friday for everyone.
* We had 33 swimmers travel to CV for Saturday's Aqua Fest Invitational. 80+ new personal best times were established!!! This was a great precursor to our first dual this Saturday and all swimmers should be really pumped with their performance! I've uploaded the official results into your account. I'll be reviewing race videos with swimmers M-W this week.
* At this Saturday's meet, we'll be operating a concession stand. Please review the following:
For our first home meet we will offer concessions as seasons past. Our concession items rely on the donations by SAC families. This profit goes right back into the club and is used to help overall club costs. Carin Morris will be sending out an email with a link to sign up for for a food donation.
There is a signup for concession under EVENTS Tab --> Job Sign Ups -->Concession Stand. We will need volunteers for first and second 1/2. Please keep in mind all volunteers take turns to watch over concessions as we rotate to support and cheer for our individual kids as they swim their events.
* Private Lesson appointments after the last practice may be scheduled here.