January 26, 2014
* There will be no practice on Tuesday due to the high school senior night meet.
* Group 1 swimmers may practice Monday from 5:30-6:30pm.
* Our final dual meet will be a battle of the unbeatens this Saturday. Swimmers must be at the pool for attendance and warm-ups no later than 7:45am. The team that wins this meet will be the 2013-14 CPAL 1A Division Champions! The deadline to register is this Wednesday. I'll have lineups emailed out for everyone this Friday.
* Information regarding divisional entry for SHIP swimmers will be posted this week. We will be hosting our divisional meet on Saturday, February 22. Keep in mind, the only eligibility requirement for our CPAL postseason is participation in at least three of our dual meets. There are no qualifying times for this championship meet!
* The deadline to register for the WSY A/BB/C meet is tomorrow (Monday, January 27).
* Our lost and found is once again taking over our pool. Please check this for any missing items your swimmer might have. Items remaining in the lost and found after Friday's practice will be thrown away.
* Congrats to all swimmers on their efforts in and out of the pool at Wednesday's Swim-A-Thon. Thank you parent volunteers for assisting with lap tracking.
* More postseason championship meet info is currently being posted. Please check out the available championship meets and contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you and have a nice week!