April 13, 2014
Welcome back! We are excited for the season ahead. We want you to know how registration will work this year. It is right around the corner, and we hope the steps below guide you through registration process. If you have any questions, please contact us on our web site. http://www.fentonswimanddive.org
Step 1: Web site Registration will begin on April 19th.
- Registration officially ends June 9th.
- Returning users, good news! Your data just needs to be verified and updated. It should be very quick.
- You will not be able to pick work assignments online until May 10th at 10AM after we have your work assignment deposit checks from step 2 below.
Step 2: RiverChase Fee, Work Assignment Check hand in, & Swim Suit Fitting: Saturday April 26th or May 3rd 10am-1pm.
- Is registration at RiverChase necessary? Yes! However, we have a few surprises for you that will make the trip worth your time.
- What you will need:
- One Registration form required by RiverChase. (Will be posted here shortly if you want to fill it out ahead of time: https://www.teamunify.com/Newsletter.jsp?_tabid_=79300&team=recslfssdtmo)
- Payment to RiverChase Cash, Check, or Charge Cost explained here: https://www.teamunify.com/recslfssdtmo/__doc__/257477_2_2014_RiverChase_Registration.pdf
- $150 Work Assignment check that DOES NOT get deposited unless you do not fulfill your three work assignments.
- Just inside the office across from the front desk.
- During this time, we will have a rep available to help you with getting registered online if you need help.
- We will also have a rep to assist with suit fittings & accessories. Yes, they will be available for purchase, and we worked hard to get a great suit at an affordable price.
- You will not be selecting work assignments until May 10th online at 10am.
- Registration will close June 9th.
Step 3: Work assignments
- Signing up for them will be made available on the web site starting 10am Saturday May 10th.
- Depending on how many families sign up this year this should be three assignments per family. This will be on a first come, first served basis.
That's it! More exciting news to follow.
- 2014 Team Sponsorship Programs:
- We are going crazy on sponsorships for the activities below. If you have a business that wants their name on a banner to be hung at all meets for $75, please read the following: https://www.teamunify.com/recslfssdtmo/__doc__/257480_2_2014_Sponsorship_Programs.pdf
- New Team Gear:
- We have exciting new gear this year to help make it fun!
- Why are we raising money? To make pay to make these
events more enjoyable by all!
- The year-end banquet-
- Pizza Party
- Ice Cream Social
- Web site fee
- New Computer to run meets.
- Kickboards, Stopwatches, Bullhorns, Printing for meets, office supplies
Thank you! We are very excited for a great year ahead!
Your Parent Reps.