May 9, 2014
Just a few details about volunteer sign ups for 2014 season. This year we are opening up dates to Officials first, then a week later to all other volunteer positions.
- Volunteer sign up for Officials only starts May 12th
- All non Official Volunteer sign up and committee sign up will start May 19th at 8am (another reminder will be sent out nearer the time).
All families are required to volunteer for 1 committee and 4 different meets. (Please sign up for 2 timer slots only to allow other families the chance to volunteer for this position).
Officials/Hytek are already assigned to the officials/Hytek
committee(s) and therefore are not required to volunteer for any
Below are the directions on how to sign up for your (4) volunteer and (1) Committee obligations. Please refer to the Volunteer Info page on the website if you need information regarding volunteering. As stated in the parent meeting, if you do not fulfill all (4) volunteer and committee obligations by the end of the season, you will not be allowed to register next season as a returning family. If you have questions concerning volunteering, please contact Vice President Tom Brockmeier at [email protected]
1) Go to ‘events’ which is located in the center of the home webpage screen (where it lists each meet for this season).
2) Click on either the CSL Team Committees or Meet that you would like to volunteer. (committees are listed first, followed by the swim meets)
3) Click on ‘job sign up’.
4) Click on ‘event job sign up’ tab.
Follow the directions. As you review the positions, some will say Officials Only, please do not sign up for those positions unless you have the required special training or will have completed training prior to the first meet (Officials and Hytek). If you are interested in becoming an official, please contact Barbara McGann ([email protected]) for further information.
Changes to selections can be made thru June 4th. After that, it will become the responsibility of the individual to find a replacement if a future family schedule conflict should arise.
We thank you for your support.
Have a great weekend.