May 27, 2014
We hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday break. Here are some reminders for this week:
* Practice is regular schedule from Tuesday-Friday this week.
* I'll be meeting with new parents/family members who were unable to attend last Thursday's new family meeting this Wednesday at 6:30 to cover the FAQs of the summer season.
* Our first dual meet will be June 14 against Cumberland Valley. The meet will be held at SU and swimmers should be dressed and on deck for attendance and warm-ups at 7:45am. Visit the Events tab on our website to sign up for the meet.
* We are looking for a new chair for the concession subcommittee. This person will set the concession donation lists, direct set up and tear down of the concession area, provide updates and reports to the Ways and Means Chair, recruit additional families to serve and meet at subcommittee meetings, communicate petty cash needs and have treasurer count cash box and verify sales reports. Please let myself or Mark Hollar know if you are interested.
* Group 3 swimmers who practice in Lane 4 will be training until 8:00pm on Wednesday and Friday this week. Swimmers in this lane include Hoffmann, Brown, Lear, Brink, Spicka, and Smith.
* Remember your suit fitting and t-shirt order! Swim Suit Fittings & Caps & Tshirt orders will be held the following days:
Tuesday May 27th Wednesday May 28th
*Have your swimmer there 15-20 minutes early so that they try on suits while DRY.
GIRLS Team Suits- Duramax thin & thick strap options $55.00
BOYS Team Suits-Jammers $40.00
PERSONALIZED CAPS (2 options)
Latex - $2.00 per cap / $3.00 per name (minimal order 2) = $10.00
Silicone - $6.00 per cap / $3.00 per name (minimal order 2) = $18.00
T-SHIRTS (2 options/Adult & Youth sizes)
Tye Dye Navy shirt with white SHIP Swimming on front & Eat Sleep Swim on back -$13.00
Gray Solid Tshirt Navy blue lettering Swim Ship on front & Eat Sleep Swim on backup - $10.00
**Order form attached. Please place in Morris folder if no suit order is needed.
**If you have an old swim suit we will hang out a sheet out to allow for "recycling" amongst families. Here you can add size & your contact & price you would want to receive.