May 30, 2014
Updated times below. The time trials are Tuesday night 6/3 at normal practice times.
The registration deadline
for the BHST Time Trials (Jun 3 (07:00 PM) ~ 3 (09:30 PM),
2014) swim meet is just around the corner and we are asking
that you login to declare whether or not you're going to the meet.
If you are going, you will need to declare by the registration deadline, 06/02/2014.
For more information about this event click here
The process is simple. Click the following link and once you have signed in, you will be brought to a webpage on our team website that will allow you to commit or not commit your child to the meet. If you have more than one child swimming you will see them listed on this page.
Here are the steps if you ARE NOT GOING:
- Click on the Member Names [they default to Not Committed]
- Then click on the Signup Record pull-down and select No
- If No, just click on the [Save Changes] button to save the changes
- If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
Here are the steps if you ARE GOING:
- Click on the Signup Record pull-down and select Yes
- Once yes is selected, you will see the events your child MAY be eligible to swim
- You will also see the best times inserted into the Entry Time field and highlighted in yellow
- Check the Checkbox to the left of the name for those events you would like to swim
- Please take careful notice of the time standards that must be met in the right-side columns
- Once you have finished, click on the Save Changes Button in the lower right
- Repeat the process for additional swimmers
- You will notice that Coach Approval column will indicate Pending after you submit
Your coach or team administrator will review your declaration
and APPROVE or REJECT your request and once they submit the final
choices you will be able to review by signing in and clicking on
the Attend This Event button for any events listed on our team
website. Look at the Coach Approval column
for the events that you have been confirmed to swim.