June 11, 2014
* Reminder that tonight is the deadline to sign up for this Saturday's meet against Cumberland Valley at SU.
* For Saturday, please park in the C-6 lot next to the recreation center (#50). Use this parking map to help guide you. Heiges Field House pool is building #30 on this map. Due to construction/renovations, Lancaster Avenue may be closed. With this in mind, after you park, walk behind the rec center and around Heiges to enter the building. Be sure to plan enough time to ensure prompt arrival by 7:45am.
* An entry list will be emailed out late tonight with the swimmers who are registered to compete Saturday. Families wll be asked to submit any errors or omissions to me by 8pm Thursday night.
* "Swim Glossary" and "Everything You Need to Know About a Swim Meet" will be emailed for everyone tomorrow.
* The meet lineup and final reminders will be emailed Friday afternoon.
* Remember to sign up for volunteer positions to help our meet run efficiently and effectively Saturday. Please choose your job by Friday.
* MEET DATE CHANGE: Our meet with Indian Creek, originally scheduled for July 5, has been moved to Thursday, July 10. We will warm-up at 5:15pm with a 6:00pm meet start. This move was made to accomodate for the Independence Day holiday weekend.
* Our team suits may not arrive in time for Saturday's meet. Please be sure your swimmer has a swimsuit that meets the uniform code for competition. For boys, suits may not extend above the navel or below the top of the knee. It must be a swim suit, as board shorts, gym shorts, etc., are not permitted. For girls, a one-piece suit comprised of textile woven materials that does extend above the neck, beyond the shoulder, or below the top of the knee. Suits with attached materials (sequends, frilly febric, lacing, etc.) will not be permitted. Please contact me if you have questions about this.
* No practice this evening or Friday evening due to commencement activities.
* Practice tomorrow follows the modified schedule of groups 2-3 5:30-6:30, group 4 5:30-7, group 1 6:30-7:30, and group 5 6:30-8.
Thanks and have a great day!