June 17, 2014
* Congrats to all swimmers for contributing in a very successful first meet victory of 589-406 over Cumberland Valley! Thank you to all of our family volunteers for your help!!! Meet results have been uploaded into your accounts.
* Next meet: This Saturday, July 21, at home (SU) against Camp Hill. SImilar to last week, swimmers need to be dressed and on deck for warm-ups by 7:45am. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, June 18. I'll send the entry list to confirm on Thursday and the meet lineup on Friday. Please be sure to sign up for volunteer positions as well! (link for job signups was emailed separately)
* Carlisle Invitational is Tuesday, July 1. Please be sure to confirm your attendance by next Monday, June 23. We've won this invitational for the past four years and are looking for another huge turnout in our drive for five! Coaches will be selecting events and entry fees will be billed to your account.
* We've had a number of lost caps, goggles, suits, etc reported. Please check your gear and, if you picked up someone else's equipment, feel free to drop it off during practice hours this week.
* Reminder: There is to be no food or drink (other than water) in the SU pool area. Please assist us in reminding your swimmer to snack in the lobby area. Also, we do have a number of swimmers with specific food allergies (nuts, glutens, dairy, berries) and need to ensure snacks are not left on another swimmer's towels, bags, or other belongings. We'll be discussing these items with swimmers in practice as the week progresses.
* Practices are 8-10am for groups 4-5, and 10-11am for groups 1-3. Friday practice will be held at SU at the same times.
* Our swim lessons and water fitness class will begin next week at Memorial Park pool. Please continue to spread the word as we launch new programs in a new facility. Class information and flyers may be viewed under the "Class/Lessons" tab on the web site.