June 23, 2014
* Congrats again to our swimmers on a great win Saturday against Camp Hill. As previously noted, results are available in your accounts. Thank you to all volunteers for helping to ensure our meet was smooth and efficient!
* Our next meet is this Saturday and it's a big one! We're headed to Red Lion High School to take on Lion Aquatic Club, the other unbeaten team in our division. Last year, this meet came down to the very last event, and we expect similar excitement throughout this year's contest. Remember the deadline to sign up is this Wednesday by 8:00pm. Job signup will be emailed out shortly as well. Please be sure to select your volunteer position for this meet.
* The deadline to enter the Carlisle Invitational is tomorrow night. View the link for warm-up and start times. Note, the entry fees will be billed to your account. We'll work to get every swimmer in the individual events and at least one relay. We're excited to shoot for our 5th straight invitational championship next Tuesday!
* Practices are regular schedule this week through Friday. Remember, Friday practices are held at Shippensburg University!
* We started our lessons and water fitness classes today at Memorial Park pool! Everything went very, very well and we received a lot of positive feedback on our programs. Thank you to all who have helped spread the word on our new endeavor at Memorial Park! Keep sharing our info as more lesson sessions lie ahead and water fitness can be joined at any time!
Enjoy your week!!!