June 27, 2014
Swimmers & families,
This Saturday is our 1st of 2 meets that we will be hosting this season at the Middletown High School pool. Because we are hosting the meet at MHS, volunteers to help setup and clean up after the meet are critical to making this run smoothly. We greatly appreciate everyone's assistance.
- The meet is at Middletown High School.
- It is optional for swimmers to use the starting blocks.
- Please arrive by 6:45 (unless you are scheduled to arrive earlier for meet setup).
- Please have your swimmers check in with the coaches and sign-in volunteers as soon as you arrive so we know they are there.
- Warm-ups are 7:05-7:25 (we go first as the home team).
- S&T officials meeting will be at 7:30 near the starter system.
- Timers meeting will be at 7:40 near the starter system.
- The meet will start at 8:00.
- There is limited bleacher seating inside the building for spectators to watch events. The primary seating area will be the grassy field just outside of the main door to the pool.
- Everyone is limited to the pool and locker room areas. No one is allowed in other areas of the school.
- We ask everyone’s help in making sure the grounds are clean when we leave.
- You may download a copy of the meet program in advance from the documants section of our team website.
- Don’t forget your goggles or the sunscreen!