June 30, 2014
Super excited about our meet at Kirkwood tonight. It will be HOT so bring lots of water, stay inside and rest today & eat carbs for energy. Kirkwood has a crowded bullpen area so if you have a tent for portable shade (highly encouraged), please try to use the outer barriers for our tent city. Parents, drink lots of water and stay hydrated. I will be bringing a water cooler for workers and swimmers who need it.
- What am I swimming tonight?
- Well we did not get the info to Kirkwood quickly enough so I do not have a heatsheet to send to you (you will have to purchase them at the meet). However you can see what your children are swimming by logging in and going to this page on the web site. Heat and Lane info will be at the meet.
- Have you seen our Facebook Site and the MANY great pictures posted?
- All Shirts ordered will be at the meet and setup after the meet starts for pickup by the sign in area.
- All ribbons and pictures ordered will be at the meet as well by the sign in area.
Go get em Sharks!
Your Coaches & Parent Reps