September 18, 2014
Good Afternoon Pirate Parents,
While preparing for the expected storm last night, Oro Valley made the decision to turn off the pool pumps and chemical feeders. Even though they turned things on this morning, the pool chemicals are still not at appropriate levels. The pool is required to remain closed for the rest of the day.
Thursday 9/18: All groups are cancelled. Maroon and Senior group swimmers (or any HS swimmers who don't have a meet/practice today) should do some dryland at home, or go for a jog or bike ride. Any activity will benefit since we have missed two days of practice. Let us know if you need some ideas of things to do.
Friday 9/19: Friday we will have the normal practice schedule with the excpetion that we will encourage swimmers in the Ruby group to show up from 6 to 7pm as well. The swim meet this weekend IS THE reason swimmers should attend practice on Friday, it is NOT AN acceptable reason to miss practice!
Please let us know if you have questions,
Thanks Pirate Coaches