October 13, 2014
* Our adapted schedule continues through Wednesday of this week. Beginning Thursday, we move to our regular schedule for the remainder of the season. Push-off remains Wed 6:30-7:30pm, Group 1 is T/Th 5:30-6:30pm, Groups 2 & 3 M/W/F 6:30-7:30pm, Group 4 M/T/Th/F 6:30-8pm, Group 5 M-F 5:30-8pm. Group 5 swimmers should have sneakers and gym clothes each night beginning on Thursday.
* Our local CPAL dual meets, divisional, and All-Star championship meet dates and locations have been finalized and may be viewed under the "Events" tab. We will be adding a limited number of invitationals for swimmers in Groups 1, 2, and Push-off in December, January, and February.
* 2015 Middle Atlantic Junior Olympic qualifying times have been posted. I have attached a copy to this email.
* The USA Official's training has been postponed until Tuesday, October 28 at 6pm at West Shore YMCA. Interested individuals may contact [email protected] to register. Angie Facchinei and Tasha Koenig will be attending and carpooling together if others want to jump in!
* Entries for the WSY USA meet November 7-9 will remain open through tomorrow night at 9pm. Please be sure to sign up by this time if you wish for your swimmers to compete.
* SHIP is hosting an official's training for our local CPAL swim league. This will be held on Thursday, November 13, 2014 from 6-8pm at the pool. This date was changed to accomodate the Blue and White meet on November 12.
* The next Board of Directors meeting will be held tomorrow night at 7:00pm in room 44 at the high school. A copy of the meeting agenda is attached. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend!