Otter Update 10/22/14
October 22, 2014
Sit down and get comfy for this one—it’s long—but full of important information.
- Saturday meet—our 1st dual meet vs Youngstown. At the Perry CFC (1 Success Blvd, Perry). Report time is 11:30am- check in with your coaches. GO Warm-ups are at 11:45. Meet will start a little before 1:00pm. If you haven’t RSVP’ed for this meet, please do so by the end of the day. If you haven’t volunteered for a job- please take care of that as well. Thank you!
- Sunday—Ashtabula Spooktacular meet. If you are signed up for this, watch for additional info tomorrow.
- Saturday, November 8—our first away dual meet at Green YMCA (down between Akron & Canton). GO Warm-ups are at 1:30pm. Meet start time is 2:00pm. Sign up for this meet will start soon.
- Saturday, November 15—SAVE THIS DATE! We hope to have our team pictures this day before our Dual meet with Cuyahoga Falls. If all goes as planned, pictures will be at 11:00am, GO Warm ups at 12:00pm & Meet start at 1:00pm. The meet is a for sure. Pictures are tentative—we’ll keep you posted.
- Sunday, November 16—GO INVITATIONAL. This is our money maker- please sign up for volunteer jobs ASAP. You also have the opportunity to pick your kids event for this meet. For this particular Invitational, there is no entry fee because we host it.
- All of the above meets and volunteer opportunities can be signed up for via www.goswimming.org.
- If you ordered a team suit/gear at Hillcrest back in September—they are at the branch. Pick up your stuff from Alyssa/Kristina when you’re at practice this week.
- If you ordered a team suit/gear at Geauga—we have those too. They will all be passed before the meet this Saturday.
- If you ordered a team cap—they will be passed out before the meet on Saturday.
- If you’re not going to be at the meet—no worries, you can pick your stuff up at the branches next week.
- Tshirts will be here in time for Team pictures. We still have new swimmers joining us, so we didn’t place the order as early as we had originally planned.
- There is no practice on Saturday at Perry—we’ll be having our meet instead!