November 3, 2014
New Swimmer Registration
Swimmers new to Pusch Ridge should fill out the team registration form, and bring it to the pool. After speaking with coach Stan (OV) or coach Brian (Marana) at the pool, we will assign your swimmer to a practice group. Marana swimmers, there is no additional registration. Oro Valley swimmers, once your group is known, please follow the instructions below to sign-up for an account with Oro Valley. All new swimmers will be required to pay the annual team registration fee of $35 and the annual USA registration fee of $65.
Returning Swimmer Registration
For any swimmers returning to Pusch Ridge who swam exclusively with a high school team during the fall, we will need you to create a payment account with Oro Valley. All Monthly/Season Fees for Oro Valley swimmers are now paid directly to Oro Valley. All other fees (Team/USA Registration, Meet fees, etc..) are still paid directly to Pusch Ridge. Swimmers returning to Pusch Ridge will be required to pay the annual team registration fee of $35 and the annual USA registration fee of $65. In order to register with Oro Valley you will need to fill out the EFT form (regardless of method of payment) and bring the form and your method of payment to the front desk at the Oro Valley Aquatic Center.
You have three options to pay Oro Valley:
- Monthly - automatic monthly withdrawal
– Oro Valley can accept direct withdrawal from your checking
account or accept credit card / debit card payment.
- Monthly fees will be withdrawn on the 1st.
- In order to sign up you will need to fill out and bring the
attached EFT form.
- If paying by credit card/debit card, you do not need to write the number down on the form, you just check the type of card you are using, and then bring both the card and the form with you to registration.
- If paying by checking account, you do not need to write down the account # or routing information; you just need to bring a VOIDED check and the form with you to registration.
- Check - Oro Valley can be paid by check only if
paying for the entire
season (Nov 3rd – Jan 4
th). Monthly payments by check are not allowed. Checks
should be made to Town of Oro Valley. Winter Season fees are as
- Ruby: $140 ($126 sibling)
- Sapphire: $160 ($144 sibling)
- Maroon: $180 ($162 sibling)
- Senior $200 ($180 sibling)
- Cash - Oro Valley can be paid by cash only if paying for the entire season (Nov 3rd – Jan 4th). Monthly payments by cash are not allowed.
Practice Schedules and Monthly Group Fees for the Winter Season can be found under the Team Info Tab on their respective pages.