December 3, 2014
* We return to our regular practice schedule this evening.
* Our next dual meet is Saturday, December 20 at South Middleton. Swimmers are to be at Boiling Springs High School ready for attendance and warm-ups by 8:15am. The meet will begin at 9am and should conclude by 1:00. Be sure you visit the Events tab to register your swimmer and sign up for your volunteer post by Wednesday, December 17.
* Naylor Invite this Sunday! I've attached the final entry report for the Jeremy Naylor Invite, taking place this Sunday at Northern High School. Please review these entries and make note that all entered swimmers will be competing in at least one relay. Swimmers should arrive at 12:00pm. Warm-ups will begin at 12:15 and the meet will start at 1:15. Use the following links to view the psych sheet and meet timeline.
* PITT Christmas Meet! The final entry report is attached for this meet. We will run senior 800 free, 400 free, and 400 medley relays with the 11-12 girls swimming up with Maggie to take a run at last year's team records that were set at this meet. The psych sheet is available here. An approximate meet timeline is here. There will be a men's basketball game on Saturday and a women's game on Sunday. This will affect parking and as soon as the parking details are posted, I'll forward along to you. We do need a couple timers, so please let me know if you can help in this area. You'll get a meet t-shirt!!! :)
* Winter Storm meet (replacing SAKA). Thank you to all families committed to SAKA for your quick responses as we had to switch meets due to oversubscription. Meet entries have been confirmed and we are good to go here! If you need a hotel for the meet, we've previously stayed at the Fairfield Inn and neighboring Residence Inn. Another option is the Comfort Inn in Rummemede. The contact info for these hotels is available in the meet info packet. The final entries are attached to this email. As psych sheets and timelines are communicated, I will post and send to you.
* The next Board of Directors meeting will be next Tuesday, December 9 at 7:00pm in room 44. The meeting agenda may be found here. All club members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
* We've teamed up with Goose Brothers to offer Holiday Ice Cream pies for sale! Three flavors are available and of the $3 profit for each pie you sell, $1.20 will be credited to your family account. The deadline for sales is December 12 and specifics/order form have been mailed to each family.