December 8, 2014
Dear LSC Leadership,
USA Swimming Safe Sport is excited to roll out a survey about coaches’ and athletes’ (ages 12 and older) perceptions of the Safe Sport program and their experiences with a swim club. We hope to use the results from the surveys to inform future activities, resources, and events. We need you to help us make this a success! Please blast this link out to the coaches in your LSC. If you are a coach, please take the survey!
Both surveys are brief and available through links below, and the athlete survey is also available on Deck Pass under Perks.
Athlete survey: https://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/83aeg576c7
Coach survey: https://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/83aeg576c9
Please send the following instructions to coaches:
- Please visit https://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/83aeg576c9 to complete the coaches’ survey between Monday, December 1 and Friday, December 12.
- All coaches (full-time and part-time) are eligible to take the survey.
- The athlete survey is available here https://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/83aeg576c7and on Deck Pass under Perks. Please encourage your athletes who are 12 and older to take it!
- If possible, allow the first or last 10 minutes of practice for your athletes who are 12 and older to take the survey on their phones.
- If the team has athlete email addresses for those 12 and older, please send out the survey link.
- Contact Maggie Vail, USA Swimming Safe Sport Education Specialist, with any questions. (email@example.com; 719.866.3552)