December 10, 2014
1. Saturday & Sunday 10 & under sessions TIME CHANGE – Warm-ups will start at 1:00pm and the meet will start at 2:00pm. We needed to make this change due to the parking constraints with the sessions back to back.
2. Both pools will be used for the 11 & over sessions for warm-ups. Each team will have lanes in both pools during warm-ups. There will be 4 lanes available for warm-up/warm-down during the meet. The 2 lanes closest to the bulkhead will be closed. PLEASE REMIND YOUR SWIMMERS, THAT THERE IS NO DIVING IN THE WARM-UP POOL.
3. At the end of each warm-up session, there will be 10 minutes, where the pool will be setup for starts and pace lanes.
4. The 10 & under session will only use the competition pool. There will be no warm-up/warm down pool during this session.
5. PARKING DETAILS – We will have parking monitors navigating traffic throughout the meet. THERE IS NO PARKING IN THE FIRST 15 SPOTS ALONG THE HOCKEY RINK. THESE ARE CONN COLLEGE STAFF PARKING. During the morning sessions, the overflow parking lot will be needed. Please let your parents know this!!!!!! They will have to drop their swimmers off at the circle, and then return back up the hill and go across to the main campus. They will use the walk bridge over Rt. 32 to return down the hill.