December 30, 2014
* An adjusted practice schedule for this week was emailed out yesterday. As a reminder:
Push-Off: 1:30-2:30pm on December 29, 30
Group 1: 1:30-2:30pm on December 29, 30, and Jan 2
Group 2/3: 2:30-3:30pm on December 29, 31, and Jan 2
Group 4: 2-3:30pm all days except Thursday
Group 5: 1:30-3:30pm all days except Thursday
* Next week, we have home high school meets on Tuesday and Thursday. Practice for groups on these nights will be from 7-8pm after the meet concludes.
* Due to oversubscription, the WSY meet Jan 9-11 has closed and we will not be attending.
* Our next CPAL dual meet will be Saturday, January 19 at Red Land High School against ACWS. Note, this is a 10:00am start time so swimmers need to be dressed and on deck by 9:15am for attendance and warm-ups. The deadline to sign up online is Wednesday, January 14.
* Entry info has been emailed for the Central York USA meet on January 24-25. Check out the meet information packet and visit the online registration portal under "Events" to sign up. Be sure to note in the comments section which days and sessions your swimmer is available and the coaches will select events.
* Information will be posted soon for our annual Swim-a-Thon campaign. This event generates a significant amount of revenue for our club's general fund and helps to negate substantial increases to our annual team dues. We'll be sharing some lofty goals we have this year and, of course, some tremendous prizes and incentives!
Have a safe and happy New Year!!!!