January 26, 2015
* Due to the SASD closure today, we will not have practice. Practices resume tomorrow as regularly scheduled.
* Swim-a-Thon is this Wednesday!!!!! Keep gathering those donations and get ready for a fun night! Be sure you confirm your attendance as well. Remember, the top seller will win an iPad, and 2nd-5th will win a new team parka!
* Our final CPAL dual meet is this Saturday at home against Ephrata. This meet has a 10:00 start time, so swimmers are to be at the pool ready for warm-ups by 8:45am. The deadline to sign up is this Wednesday and the volunteer signup link has been emailed separately.
* Last call for WSY 9 & Under Valentine meet entries!!!! Please have these submitted ASAP if you haven't already!
* We had a crazy fast weekend of swimming at the Central York USA meet. 25 swimmers combined to post 114 new personal bests, 23 new Junior Olympic qualifying standards were established, and 77 new Silver Champsionship qualifying times were posted. Maggie Morehouse also broke the girls 15 & over meet record in the 1650 free. Official meet results are attached and have been uploaded to your family accounts.
* We'll have divisional championship information posted some time this week. Keep in mind, swimmers must compete in 3 CPAL dual meets to be eligible for divisionals!
* I will be adding a one day USA "Last Chance" qualifying meet on March 1. This meet will serve as the final opportunity for swimmers to achieve their JO, Silver, and Bronze qualifying times for USA postseason championship meets. This meet info will be emailed out separately.
Thanks and have a great week!