February 2, 2015
* Congrats to all swimmers on a terrific effort in Saturday's win over Ephrata. Our swimmers posted 100 new personal best times in a number of very exciting races! Thank you to all who helped with volunteering. Many of the Ephrata folks were very complimentary on how smooth and efficient our meets are run. This can't happen without your tremendous efforts. Thank you! Meet results are attached and have been uploaded to your family accounts.
* There is NO Practice on Tuesday, February 3. The high school will be having their Senior Night recognition ceremony and the meet will start at 6:00pm. SAC swimmers Maggie Morehouse and VInnie DeFrancesco will be recognized at this meet. Come on out and cheer on the Greyhounds and our wonderful Seniors!!!
* Group 1 may practice on Wednesday 6:30-7:30pm. Group 4 may practice 6:30-8:00pm on Wednesday.
* Entry information for the 2015 AA Divisional meet has been posted and emailed. Remember, your swimmer must have participated in at least 3 of the Saturday CPAL dual meets to be eligible. I've attached a preliminary list of meets that swimmers were signed up for. Keep in mind, you must have competed in the meet to be eligible. I'll be cleaning this list and removing the cancellations and meet no-shows to check against our entries. Be sure you read through the Divisional meet information posted on the events page. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, February 11.
* WSY Valentine meet participants will receive an update email on Wednesday or Thursday this week with warm-up times, psych sheets, and a meet timeline.
* Thank you to all who participated in this season's Swim-A-Thon! It was awesome watching our swimmers pile up the laps and collecting their necklaces to move up the chart total. Please be sure to collect and submit all money by this Friday, February 6! Thanks again for your effort with this and great job to all swimmers!!!!
* Swimmers interested in the LVA Last Chance meet: Please solidify your commitment by this Wednesday, February 4. I want to get these entries submitted in advance of the deadline to secure our spot in the meet. Let me know if you have any questions on this.
* PLEASE DO NOT PROP THE SCHOOL DOORS OPEN!!!! This is a school district policy that we, as an outside rental group, must adhere to and abide by. If you are watching practice, please walk down and check the door at 6:15pm, 7:15pm, and 7:45pm to see if anyone needs let in. We are working on a direct access line to the pool that can alert spectators that someone needs in. We don't have many options when it comes to swimming facilites in this area. It would be a shame to lose our access over a rock in the door that violates the SASD building security policies. Thank you for your help with this matter.
Have a great week!