February 7, 2015
We have decided not to participate in the meet tomorrow due to weather and safety concerns for our swimmers, family members and coaches. If you feel strongly that you would still like to attend, please call me and I will be happy to set you up with a coach that will be there. I have spoken to the host team and they do plan on holding the meet. However, they have indicated that several teams have canceled as well.
If you have not signed up for Cabin Fever on 2/21 and would like to go now, please also let me know asap.
My cell phone is 802.999.5309.
Thank you for understanding.
Nicole, Head Coach and The Bennington Marauders Board