March 31, 2015
Background: The Bill Nixon Memorial Scholarship was developed in 2009 following the untimely death of a beloved North Texas Swimming Official Bill Nixon. Bill officiated in and around North Texas for over 30 years touching countless lives of swimmers, coaches and fellow officials.
Two scholarships totaling 2,000.00 will be given each year to one male and one female (senior) who compete in the North Texas Swimming LSC. This is a one- time scholarship per recipient with the money being sent directly to the college/university of choice.
- Must be a high school senior
- Must plan to attend a four-year college or university
- Must plan to compete in college
- Must completely fill out the application
- Must have 2 letters of recommendation
- Must meet the application deadline of MAY 1st
Send application to:
1601 Bonham Pkwy
Lantana, Texas 76226