June 1, 2015
* Practices run as scheduled Monday-Friday this week. Remember, Friday times bump up one hour (5:30-7:00).
* Our first summer league dual meet is this Saturday, June 6 at home against Bobcat Swim Club. Swimmers are to be dressed and on deck for attendance and warm-up by 7:45am. The deadline to sign up is this Wednesday, June 3. Confirmed signups will be emailed out Wednesday night after practice. Any revisions will be confirmed Thursday. Final entries, lineups, and meet updates will be sent out Friday. Please remember to sign up for a volunteer post!
* Chicken BBQ ticket sales are in swing! Be sure to pick yours up in your family folder at the pool. Tickets are due back next Wednesday, June 10. The BBQ will be on Sunday, June 21 from 11-2 along with a carwash. Please contact Kim Powell with any questions.
* Beginning Monday, June 15, practices will shift to the morning hours. Times will be 9-10am for groups 1-3 and 9-11am for groups 4-5. We will be at the high school Monday-Thursday. We're awaiting confirmation on Fridays at SU. Practice days are available for all groups to aid families with flexibility for their busy summer schedules.
* The next SAC Board of Directors meeting will be next Tuesday, June 9 at 7:00pm at the high school. The primary focus of this meeting will be our 2015-16 operating budget, registration fees, welcoming our recently elected board members, and beginning to develop our volunteer plan for next season. All members are welcome to attend!
* Apparel orders are available for pickup at the pool during practice times. Team suits and caps will arrive shortly.
Thanks and have a great week!