June 11, 2015
Reminder that the Swim Team diving from the blocks clinic is this Saturday 6/13 from 9:30-10:30.
Also please register your swimmers for our first meet next week 6/18. We cannot create an accurate roster unless we know if you can make it to the meet. Here is how to do it:
Registering for each event is important so the coaches can create as accurate a roster as possible. We lose a lot of time during meets chasing down kids that are not there. To help the meet go more smoothly, please register. By default you are uncommitted for each meet, prelim, dive, finals, etc.
How do I register for the Meet?
- Go to the homepage and log in.
- Scroll down on the page and for each event click on Edit
Commitment (or it may say Attend/Decline) next to each event.
- If you have not done a commitment you will see Attend/Decline for the event.
- Click on your swimmers name, choose:
- Yes, Please sign (name) for this event
- No, thanks (swimmer) will NOT attend this event.
- Click on the box for Day/Session
- Optional… please drop a note to the coach if you want.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this process for each swimmer and each event.
FYI… I have 4 swimmers and it took me less than 15 minutes to complete this for all events.
Thanks! Your Coaches and Parent Reps!