June 18, 2015
We are in communication with Chesterfield about the weather, and we are leaning on them to make the call. Looking at the radar and forecast, it does not look good. This is a tough decision due to the difficulty and sometimes impossibility of rescheduling the pool, refs, and many workers it takes to make a meet happen. As soon as we know of a cancellation we will send a notice via email and publish it on our website and Facebook site.
Until then, here are links to know what our kids are swimming and a heat sheet so you have a digital copy. Please feel free to mark your kids arms at home and out of the rain. Instructions can be found here:
Fenton at Chesterfield Boys:
Fenton at Chesterfield Girls:
Fenton at Chesterfield Heat Sheet:
Your Coaches & Parent Reps