August 1, 2015
Notice for All USA Swimming Certified Officials in Snake River Swimming
Subject: 2016 Registrations and Official's Cards
2016 USA Swimming non-athlete membership cards will no longer be printed and mailed to officials by Snake River Swimming (or any other LSC). (If you are also a coach, that card will be mailed upon registration for 2016, if your BGC or APT doesn't expire before the end of 2015.)
2125 Darah Street
Idaho Falls ID 83402
Printing officials cards from the usa swimming website
Effective with the 2016 membership year, Officials will no longer receive non-athlete membership cards from Snake River Swimming. Instead, Officials must print their own card from the USA Swimming website.
- Go to www.usaswimming.org
- Sign in, using username and password.
- Click on Member Resources, Officials, Officials Tracking System
- On the left, click on “My Certification Card.” You will see the expiration dates of your Background Check, Registration, and Athlete Protection Training; if any of these have expired, you must update the requirement immediately to maintain your status as an Official. You will also see all certifications you have achieved; if you disagree with what is shown, contact your Officials Chairman.
- Click on the statement, “Send me an Officials Certification Card Email to Print.”
- When you receive the email, you may either print your card from the .pdf file that is attached, or you may print your card using the link provided in the email.