September 8, 2015
* Practice starts tonight!!! Group 1 will swim from 6:30-7:30pm and groups 4, 5, and Varsity will train 6:30-8:00pm.
* Tomorrow, Group 2 swims 6-7pm and Group 3 swims 7-8pm. Groups 4, 5, and Varsity remain 6:30-8:00pm.
* Swimmers in Groups 4, 5, and Varsity should have their fins and snorkels with them at practice each night. Fins will be used 2-3 days per week and snorkels will be used 3-4 days per week. For those who have not purchased this equipment, the direct links to the products are provided on the registration page. Those swimmers will just work through fin/snorkel sets without them until they receive their equipment. Please order these items ASAP if you haven't already.
* Remember, information for the USA meets (Groups 3, 4, 5, Varsity) are being posted and to confirm your attendance by the deadline. These meets fill up fast so if you miss the deadline you won't be able to attend. The WSY October meet deadline is September 14. Be sure to get those entries in!
* The tentative CPAL schedule (Group 1, 2, 3; Groups 4, 5, Varsity are optional) is below. The final draft will be approved at tomorrow night's league meeting:
Nov 14 HOME vs East Penn; Dec 13 HOME vs South Middleton; Jan 24 AWAY @ ACWS w/Ephrata; Feb 20 Divisionals; Feb 21 All-Stars
We're looking forward to see you all soon!!!