September 14, 2015
* The practice schedule through the end of March 2016 is attached. Practice dates over extended holiday breaks will be announced at a later time.
* Swimmers in Groups 3, 4, 5/Varsity: The entries for the October WSY A/BB/C meet are due by 8:00pm tonight. I'll be sending our club's entries in to the meet host after this evening's practice.
* CPAL Dual Meet Schedule: November 14 HOME vs EPAC; December 13 HOME vs South Middleton; January 9 AWAY @ Ephrata; January 24 AWAY @ ACWS; February 20 Divisional Championship @ South Middleton; February 21 All-Stars @ ACWS.
* The September meeting of the Shippensburg Aquatic Club Board of Directors will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, September 15 at 7:30pm at the high school. The meeting agenda is attached and all club members are welcome to attend.
* Families are currently being contacted by Kim Powell, Ways and Means Committee Chair, regarding our Winner's Circle Discount Card fundraiser. The cards feature great deals and discounts to a number of local businesses. In addition, the key chain attachment unlocks discounts to even more businesses across the country for family and friends who wish to participate. Please contact Mrs. Powell if you have any questions.
* Please note: the high school building is locked after 2:45pm. I have access at the start of our usage time, but am on deck coaching during our designated practice times. If you run late to practice, or need in to the building to pick up your child, you can call the pool phone at 530-2730, ext, 4045 and someone will come to let you in.
Thanks and have a great week!