October 19, 2015
GUIDELINES FOR SWIMMING MEETS
- Be on time for warm-ups and warm-up as a team.
- Swimmers check in with the Trident coaches
- Swimmers check-in at the Check-in table.
- Swimmers see the Coach before the race for race tips.
- Swimmers see the Coach immediately after every swim for feedback.
- Parents with swimmers participating will be required to either time or officiate at meets.
- Leave the area cleaner than we found it.
- Team uniforms are important and are expected to be worn.
- warm-down a 300 after every race.
A Swimmers First Swim Meet
- Did you check in for your events?
- Prior to your events they will post the heat and lane assignments.
- Tell the coach what events, heat and lane you are in once it is posted.
- Visit with the coach before and after every race. (Parents please make sure your child visits with the coach prior to and immediately after each race)
IM (Individual Medley) is fly, back, breaststroke, freestyle
Always touch the wall with two hands in fly and breaststroke!
Finish on your back in backstroke races!!!!