October 26, 2015
* All practices run as scheduled this week.
* Meet information, signups, and volunteer job lists are posted for all four CPAL dual meets. This information may be found under the "Events" tab on our web site.
* Information has also been sent out for our two prelims/finals midseason championship meets for USA. Note, we will only compete at the Saturday and Sunday sessions of the Golden Ram Invite, Dec 19-20.
* Our Blue and White Intrasquad meet will be Wednesday, November 11 from 6-8pm. These meet details are also posted under the "Events" tab. Please be sure to confirm your attendance for this meet by Friday, November 6.
* For swimmers in groups 1-2 (optional for group 3), we also have upcoming invite meets on November 21 (CV) and December 13 (Northern). These meets provide swimmers additional opportunities to compete and to swim a variety of events. They're a great way to gain added exposure to some racing! Check out the info under the Events tab!
* Check your emails for two fundraising opportunities that benefit your family's account. The Yankee Candle sale will take place through November and we are hosting a Paint Nite at Knute's on Sunday, December 6.
* For interested swimmers and families, SAC alum Maggie Morehouse will be competing in her first college meet this Sunday for the Gettysburg College Bullets. The meet will begin at 1:00pm and directions to the Gettysburg College pool are here.
Thanks and have a great week!!!