November 2, 2015
"Red 2 group after Friday's dryland"
LIGHTNING NEWS WEEK 11/2/15
- Wed 11/4 - Deadline to sign-out of SAL Meet #1, 6:00p. Click here to "decline" out of meet.
- Sat 11/7 - SAL#1 v Council Rock
- Sun 11/8 - USA-S UDAC Distance Meet
- Sat 11/14 - SAL Bye Week
- Sat - Sun 11/14-15 - USA-S GPAC Meet + GPAC Mini Meet
PRACTICE CHANGES FOR THIS WEEK
No changes (except for Saturday - see warm-up times below)
SAL DUAL #1 vs Council Rock
CR v Girls (HOME)
Girls Warm-up Times:
- Gold Girls and Gold Boys: 8a-9a at LMHS (arrive by 7:45a)
- Red Girls: 8a-9a at LMHS (arrive by 7:45a)
- White and Blue Girls: 9a-9:30a at LMHS (arrive by 8:45a)
Meet Start: 10a
Boys v CR
Boys Warm-up Time: 1:10p-1:40p (arrive by 12:50p) @ CR
Meet Start: 1:40p Boys
Meet Location (Council
Council Rock HS
62 Swamp Rd
Newtown, PA 18940
TEAM UNIFORM FOR
Team suits and caps will arrive by mid-week. An email will be sent when they arrive.
All team members should wear their team shirts, team suits, and team caps for each meet (caps are optional for boys).
PARENT VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED FOR BOYS AND GIRLS MEETS
Reminder - our meets cannot be run without your weekly support and time. If have not already done so, please register to volunteer for either the boys meet or girls meet. Thank you.
ONE TEAM ONE LIGHTNING!