November 2, 2015
* Practice runs as scheduled this week.
* The deadline to sign up for our Blue & White intrasquad meet will be this Friday. Be sure to confirm your attendance on the Events page of our site!!! The swimmers will warm-up from 6-6:20pm, then the meet will run from 6:30-8:00pm.
* The first CPAL dual meet will be next Saturday, November 14 at home against East Pennsboro. Swimmers are to be dressed for warm-ups and attendance by 7:45am. The deadline to sign up will be next Wednesday, November 11 at 8:00pm. An automated email reminder will be sent out this Wednesday, as well.
* Last call for Aqua Fest entries! I'd like to send these entries in by this Wednesday. If you haven't signed up, but would like your swimmer to compete, feel free to enter online through the Events page on our site. The meet will be Saturday, November 21 at Cumberland Valley.
* Reminder: Yankee Candle fundraiser orders are due next Monday, November 9!!!
* I want to thank everyone for their efforts in improving our overall conduct in the locker rooms before and after practice. Things appear to have improved behavior-wise tremendously since communicating out some of the issues we were having. We really appreciate both the swimmers' and parents' help in this regard. Thank you!