November 22, 2015
FAST INVITE MEET HIGHLIGHTS
32 Swimmers speant this past beautiful weekend in Fullerton at the FAST INVITATIONAL.. There were 72 Lifetime best times achieved. This is our third meet in 4 month.s Several swimmers were attempting to qualify for the SAN DIEGO TRIP or Junior Olympics. Several swimmers achieved their times CONGRATS!!!! Great Job TRIDENT!
- 32 swimmers
- 72 Lifetime best
- 11 DQ's
- Biggest time drop in one event: Brian Hsu 63.02 seconds
- Largest Time Drop over all events Jack Lin 29.8 seconds (100 % Best Times)
HIGHLIGHTS OF PARENTS MEETINGS (Held at the meet)
- CHILDREN SHOULD WEAR HATS WHEN THEY LEAVE THE POOL at night (I.E. SKI HATS)
- Athletes should be on-time to to meets. Still an issue for some.
- Sign-up for JO's and Club Championships. (ONLY SWIMMERS who have met the time standards)
- Swimmers should check in with coaches.
- Warm-up and warm down si so important to a childs swim meet.
- Swim meets are a learning experience.
- Next meet January 30th and 31st
- CLINIC for Gold Advanced/SENIORS December 18th and 19th. Info to Follow.
- CLINIC with Olympian for GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE/HIGHSCHOOL PREP DATE:TBD
- PARENT COFFEE SERIES (GUEST SPEAKERS FOR PARENTS) DATES: TBD
- CHRISTMAS PARTY is being planned