December 2, 2015
The Shorewood Swim Club will be having assessments for new swimmers on Tuesday, December 8th from 6:30-7:00 in the VHE Pool at Shorewood High School. The assessment will take about 15-20 minutes, and parents should contact Head Coach Dave Westfahl (information is listed below) with any questions.
New swimmers should have completed Level 4 in Red Cross lessons (or the equivalent), be comfortable in the water, and be able to swim one length front crawl with rotary breathing to be ready for the team. New swimmers must attend the assessment in order to determine readiness for the team and appropriate group placement. Parents and coaches will be available at the assessment to help answer questions. Online Registration and other information (practice schedules, meet schedule, etc.) for the team is available online at our website www.shorewoodswimclub.com .
The Shorewood Swim Club features the following:
- Year Round competitive swim team with over
- Professional Coaching staff, certified by USA Swimming, Red Cross, and ASCA
- Progressive teaching and training curriculum
- Nine swim groups, providing optimal coach/swimmer ratios and lane space
- Convenient practice times in the afternoon and early evening
- Athletes ranging from Novice to Olympic Trial Qualifiers
If you have any questions prior to the assessments, please contact one of the following:
Executive Director/Head Coach David Westfahl
[email protected] 414-861-7946
Please visit our web site at www.shorewoodswimclub.com for more information about the team!