December 7, 2015
* Practice for Monday/Wednesday/Friday are regular schedule.
* Adapted schedule for Tuesday/Thursday due to high school home meets. Practice will begin after the meet concludes (6:45-7ish). Group 1 will swim for one hour and groups 4 & 5 will swim until 8pm.
* High school home meets begin at 4:30pm. Come out and cheer on your Greyhounds, many of whom also swim for SAC!!! We could use two more timers for the meet. Any grade 7-8 student willing to help with this may have their families contact me.
* All swimmers should sign up to swim this Saturday's CPAL home meet against South Middleton. The deadline to register is Wednesday night. Volunteer jobs are also posted. A concession list will be emailed in a couple days for everyone. Swimmers are to be checked-in and ready for warm-ups by 7:45am.
* Naylor Invite swimmers will receive a meet update on Wed-Thu of this week including warm-up times, meet timeline, psych sheet, etc.
* GRA swimmers will receive a meet update later this week early next week.
* Pitt swimmers: Final entries will be submitted tonight, including bonus events and relays (13-14 girls only). Psych sheets should post on Thu-Fri of this week.
* The next SAC Board of Directors meeting will be held tomorrow night at 7pm in room 44. An agenda is attached. All club members are welcome to attend!
* Everyone should've received an email from the Spirit Committee regarding Team Pictures, to be held next Wednesday, December 16.
* Info for the WSY January A/BB/C is available. I'll send in a batch of entries this Friday so be sure to sign up if you're in groups 3, 4, 5, and Varsity.
Enjoy your week!!!