December 15, 2015
* Congratulations to our swimmers on Saturday's 510-475 win over South Middleton. We combined to post 95 new personal best times! The meet was filled with many exciting races and close finishes. We're very proud of our athletes' effort and enthusiasm throughout the course of the meet! Thank you to our many parent volunteers. We are often complimented for our efficiency in running meets and, without your help, we'd be in for very long and chaotic meet days. Thank you for all you do! I've attached a copy of the full meet results and uploaded individual results into your family accounts.
* We also had 8 swimmers compete at Sunday's Naylor Memorial Invitational. Another 11 new personal records were posted as the swimmers gained additional experience competing in an invite format. Great work, everyone! These meet results have been uploaded into each family account.
* Practice for tonight (Tuesday) is modified due to a high school home meet and will run 7-8pm.
* Practice Wednesday is regular schedule.
* There is NO PRACTICE Thursday.
* Practice Friday is regular time for groups 2 and 3. Groups 4 and 5 will swim together from 6-7:30pm (no dryland).
* Team pictures are tomorrow, with individual shots starting at 5pm and the team photo around 5:30pm. Order forms are in your family folders.
* Practice next week will be regular times on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday will be modified due to a high school home meet. There will be no practice next Thursday or Friday.
Enjoy your week!!!