December 15, 2015
Florida Swimming, Inc.
Member of USA Swimming
214 E. Washington St, Suite B, Minneola, FL 34715
352-242-5145 (O) 352-242-5245 (F) email@example.com (E)
Florida Swimming, Inc. is searching for a motivated, organized person to work at our Florida Swimming office in Minneola, Florida. Florida Swimming, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Candidate must make itself available for in-person interviews at Florida Swimming cost.
This person will tend to a wide range of Florida Swimming programs. The successful candidate will work with Florida Swimming Executive Director to further enhance and develop new programs. Knowledge of and experience with non-profit management are important. Proficiency in word processing, Quick Books and web-site maintenance are required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Communicate effectively and regularly with Florida swimming members, management and committee’s via voice mail and email.
2. Promoting Florida Swimming, Inc. and its goals to the swimming community.
3. Communicating to Florida Swimming Inc., through the Executive Director, any ideas, problems or concerns about Florida Swimming, Inc. and it’s member clubs.
4. Attending and supporting all swim meets and association functions as deemed by the Executive Director.
5. Bookkeeping and Accounts Management.
1. Self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm about the sport of swimming
2. High Ethical standards
3. Should have some background in swimming, but not required, or some type of sport associations.
4. Good organizational skills and ability to work well with others
5. Strong customer service skills
6. Knowledge of Hy-Tek and Team Unify helpful but not required
7. Working knowledge of the sport of swimming and how Florida Swimming and USA-S function together.
8. Background Check
9. Previous experience in a customer-service position would be beneficial.
10. Strong computer skills
11. Some Marketing/Advertising skills would be helpful but not required
12. Proficiency in Word Processing, Quick Books and Web-site maintenance.
Salary - $ 35,000 - $ 40,000 depending on experience Benefits – Medical – eligible after probationary period ( 90 days )
Retirement - up to 3% per year of salary beginning with year 2
Applicant with these skills may send a resume along with three business/character references to:
Florida Swimming, Inc.
C/o Helen Kelly - Florida Swimming, Inc.,
Executive Director 214 E. Washington St., Ste B
Minneola, Fl. 34715
***** DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 31, 2016