I hope your seasons are off to good starts! The 2016 Speedo
Invitational is right around the corner! With that, I've included a
bunch of information regarding this weekend's meet.
- Entry Report -
Please take a moment to look over the entry report, and email me if
you notice any errors.
- Split Pool - Be sure to remind your families we compete
at two (2) locations. 12&U will swim at Marmion Academy.
13&Over will swim at the Vaughan Athletic Center.
- Vaughan AM Session Change!!!! - The AM sessions at the
Vaughan Center (13-14, Open Boys) has been pushed back 1 hour for
Saturday and Sunday. Warm-ups will now be at 8:00am with a start time of 9:00am. No other sessions have been changed.
- Event Limits - No events will be limited at this
- No Bullpen - We will not be running a bullpen for the
younger swimmers this year.
- Dress Warm - Both facilities can get a bit chilly,
especially with the weather turning sour this week. Be sure to tell
your athletes to dress warmly.
- 1650 Free - The 1650 Freestyle on
Saturday will begin 30 min after the conclusion of
the PM session (approximately 4:00pm). Swimmers in the 1650 Free will need to
supply their own timer and counter for the event.
- Psych Sheet - To be posted on Wednesday (1/6).
- Meet Mobile - We'll be running Meet Mobile! The link
will be active on Friday morning.
- Fly-Over Starts - Definitely!
All questions regarding
the 2016 Speedo Invitational must be directed to our Meet Director Joanna