January 11, 2016
* Practice will be regular schedule this week except for Tuesday (high school meet). Tuesday practice groups will swim 7-8pm.
* Congrats to the swimmers who competed at Saturday's dual meet with Ephrata. We had 47 new personal best times, including some massive time drops! Very impressive performance by our amazing swimmers! Thank you to our family volunteers as well for your efforts in helping the meet to run smoothly.
* Congrats also to the swimmers who competed at this weekend's WSY A/BB/C meet. We also had 47 new personal best times recorded at this meet! Seven new team records were broken: Brandon Estep (200 IM, 500 free), Kari Powell (200 IM), Jillian Strine (500 free), Teddi Powell (200 fly, 400 IM), and Sam Nonemaker (100 back). Great work, swimmers!
* Keep rocking those Swim-A-Thon donations! We've got a wonderful night planned for our swimmers on January 27th and you can follow the progress towards our goal on our home page! Questions about this fundraiser may be directed to Kim Powell.
* We hope to have meet information for the CPAL Divisional meet sometime this week. The meet will be held on Saturday, February 20 at Boiling Springs High School.
* Entries have been sent in for the CYA A/BB/C meet at the end of this month. I'll shoot an entry report to attending families once they are confirmed. This will be our highest attended USA meet so far!!! Awesome stuff!!!
*Entries remain open for the 10 & under Valentine meet. All 10 & unders are welcome to attend this meet. This will be held on Sunday, Febraury 14 at CV.
* I've attached the agenda for tomorrow night's SAC Board of Directors meeting. The meeting will begin at 7pm in room 44 at the high school. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Thanks and have a great week!