February 15, 2016
We've got a busy week ahead of us, as we get into our championship season. Below are some reminders and updates on upcoming events:
* We will NOT have practice tonight due to the projected inclement weather. It's looks like a nasty mix is going to hit us. Please be safe if you are out and about. We will keep you updated on our pool access for tomorrow.
* I haven't received the official results form yesterday's Valentine meet yet. When I do, I'll post them and upload into each family's accounts. The ribbons are being mailed and I expect to have those by week's end.
* DIVISIONALS: I've attached the entry report for attending families. PLEASE REVIEW THIS. Contact me with any questions by 8pm tonight. After this time, the entries lock and I am unable to make any changes. I'll have psych sheets posted for everyone by Wednesday along with a meet update.
* All-Stars: I received an email over the weekend that All-Stars WILL be a two-session meet. The information packet only listed one session, but the meet will mirror the Divisional format. From the host: "All Stars is being run in 2 sessions. The first session begins at 10am, with the listed warmup times. The second session will begin at 2pm, with 3 warm-up periods (12:40-1:05, 1:05-1:30, & 1:30-1:55)." We will receive specific warm-up times later this week, but wanted to make sure all were informed of the two-session format.
* NLAC Last Chance: I emailed psych sheets to the attending families. Timelines and other updates will be communicated on Wednesday.
* JUNIOR OLYMPICS: If your swimmer qualified for Junior Olympics, please visit the entry portal to confirm their entries. Double-check your session and pool (Central York or York YMCA) under this unique format. I'll then submit our official entry next Monday, following the NLAC Last Chance meet.
* Senior Champs: Same as the above with JOs...I won't submit these entries until after JOs, but want to get this on your radar as far as having the entries confirmed on attending families' end.
* Bronze Champs: Please be sure you have registered for this meet if you plan to attend. I'll send in a first batch of entries this Friday, then any changes/additions next Tuesday.
* Silver Champs: Again, we've switched our commitment to the closer Silver meet being held at F&M College. Attending families may submit their entries/commitments up until March 12.
* Mini Champs: This is a 10 & under meet for all swimmers interested in competing. We're hoping for a large turnout here, so we can run the kids in a full complement of events and as many relays as possible. I'll be sending these entries in next Tuesday as well. be sure to sign up by then!
Thanks and shoot me any questions you have about any of the above upcoming meets! Have a great week!