This is your last week to submit your
volunteer survey answers to help with our #1VolunTeam campaign that
begins March 1st. Your responses will be extremely helpful in
providing content for the campaign to tell your story. The
responses will be used on both usaswimming.org and USA Swimming’s social media
answer the following questions below and
submit your answers and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by
1.How did you
get into volunteering?
2. What’s been the
most rewarding part of being a volunteer?
3. What’s your
favorite memory as a volunteer?
4. Who inspired you to volunteer?
5. Finish this sentence: Swimming volunteers are
the best because ____________.
6. What’s your funniest story as a
7. What’s the most important thing that
keeps you volunteering?
8. You know you’re a volunteer when
9. Why should others become swim volunteers?
10. Are there any volunteers you would like to
nominate for the following awards:
(Please include a brief paragraph of
why you are nominating this person)
a. Rookie of the
Year Volunteer (Amazing beginner
b. Safety Samurai
(Insuring athlete safety one meet at a
c. Governance Guru
(The kind of board/committee member you want 10
d. Coach Volunteer
Champion (The best volunteer coach around):
Please feel free to send fun photos and videos of you or others
volunteering along with your name, team name and