April 8, 2016
Swim Team Registration: April 11 – April 25
Cost: $175/Swimmer, $15/Family Equipment Fee
Whether you are a returning family or a new family joining the Saybrook Sharks Swim Team, the registration process is a simple two-step process and takes only a few minutes. Please read the information below for complete instructions on how to become a 2106 Saybrook Shark!
STEP ONE: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Go to www.saybrooksharks.org and click on ONLINE REGISTRATION (located on the left hand side of the page), then select the blue Register Now button.
- Returning Family? Please enter your email address and password to access your account and follow the prompts to register.
- New Family? Enter the email address you want to have on file (which will receive all Shark information) and then establish a Billing Account with the Team.
- Need help? Forgot your password? Email [email protected]
- Please register all your swimmers at the same time. Returning families using the same email address should have all their returning swimmers information in the system already. You will have the opportunity to add new swimmers to your family after registering your returning swimmer(s).
- Select the SWIM TEAM check box when asked to “Register this member to a group”
- Click “I AGREE” to electronically sign the Naperville Swim Conference Waiver form.
- A non-swimmer social fee of $10/child is available for siblings who would like to participate in the three team social events (Kick-off Party, Bagel Breakfast and The Shark Party) but are not involved in either lessons or team at Saybrook.
- Select Pay By Check to receive your invoice.
- Print your invoice to use during the second step of registration.
STEP TWO: DROP OFF YOUR PAYMENT AND PAPERWORK
To complete your registration you must mail/drop off the following items to Katie Guerin at (216 Tanglewood Lane, Naperville, Illinois 60563) no later than April 25th to avoid paying a late fee:
- Your invoice from step one
- Your check
- Your completed Family Medical Waiver form (attached)
Remember: The Family Medical Waiver form is separate from the Naperville Swim Conference Waiver that was signed electronically. Your registration is not complete without the signed Medical Waiver Form.
Once all of these are received and processed, you will be sent an approval email and you will be granted access to your own private account for the Shark Team. Your private account is your one-stop-shop for maintaining your contact information, declaring for swim meets, signing up for jobs, interactively tracking your kids times, and much more. After registration closes, a separate e-mail will be sent out with details regarding Volunteer Sign Up, and registering your swimmer(s) for swim meets.
We look forward to having you join the Saybrook Sharks and are excited for another great season!
Kelly Reif and Jamie Hill
The Saybrook Sharks