May 23, 2016
Weekly Update - May 23
Vermilion Swim Meet is this Saturday. Hopefully(fingers crossed) that the new swim suits will be in. If they are not, please wear last years or one that fits properly (boys must be above knees). No other swim club suits (ie Orcas). NEW SWIMMERS going to the meet - if you would like a list of what to bring to the camp, let me know and I have a list I will post on FB.
VOLUNTEER at a swim meet - please click on the Job Sign up link on the website. If your child swims at a meet, please work at least one shift.
LATE PRACTICE TUESDAY
This week it will be Lanes 4 and 5
OUR HOME SWIM MEET - June 4
The meet is coming up quickly. Sign up now for the Meet (Swimmer and to Volunteer)
FACEBOOK AND WEBSITE
- Equipment Swap - if you have any equipment that you would like to sell/trade/searching for, please post a message on our FB page.
- Download our new OnDeck Parent App.
- 2nd installment of fees are due if you haven't already paid
- Swim caps required for swimmers with hair longer than 2".
- If your swimmer will be absent, please go to the website and click on the link. You don't need to leave the message on FB.
- Casino - need 1 more worker for July 1st and 8 more for July 2nd.
- watch for details on our Raffle.
- still looking for a Vice President.
INVENTORY FOR SALE
- We have WOSC Mesh equipment bags $25 and WOSC towels $40. Please contact us if you are interested.
There are also practice suits - sizes vary.
DATES TO REMEMBER
May 27 -
June 6 -
June 10 -
June 24 -
July 1 -
July 1 & 2 -
July 8 -
July 12 -
July 29 -
Aug 1 -
Aug 12 -
Vermilion May 28, Wetaskiwin June 4, Lloydminster June 11, Sherwood Park June 18, Provost June 25, Wainwright July 9, Edmonton July 16, Fort Saskatchewan July 23, Camrose (@ Wetaskiwin) August 6, Regionals (Wetaskiwin) Aug 13-14, Provincials (Edmonton) Aug 20-22